Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bad Day, Good Day


Last night wasn't too good for me so I woke up not feeling it for work. I stretched my time to the latest I could. I was running late as it is and then my car doesn't start! I called dad and he came down from the house to check it out, he went back up to get me change for the bus!

It was my first time riding the bus alone; first time riding it to work too. I text messaged my supervisor about the predicament I was in, and as expected, she was very understanding about it. Riding the bus to work was a fun enough thing doing alone. The bus driver was nice too. 

I got to work and boss just got back from Cali and brought us donuts to work. Everyone at work was very considerate about the car trouble I was having. 


Breakfast at work and time went by quickly. Lunch was late, I took it at 3:32pm. It was a pretty easy day. Thank you Jesus. Just when I thought it was a bad day, the day proved me wrong. 

Sister picked me up and we went to pick up dad as well. We came home to a yummy home cooked meal by our beloved mother. 


I also already excused myself from working late at my other job and told my boss I just might be too tired to perform the job well. Her reply was good, thanking me for my honesty. Also, my other boss called me over dinner, said she would be bringing me food tomorrow. :) 


Now it's just me, music, and my current read: Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire. I sooo loved the first book, Beautiful Disaster, that I immediately grabbed the second book after finishing the first one. Good thing the book hold came in just in time. :) 

Well, off to reading again before I sleep. 

Good night.
Allie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails