Monday, August 5, 2013


I am tired of hearing the same and old played conversation over and over again. For years I have been drowning it out but now it is harder. I am not only fighting the loud banters but the loneliness and dettachment that comes with moving to a different country. 

How can you be so selfish as to keep on going about how you feel and what you want? Notice those who are silent as they can be likened to a quite volcano, heating up and at any moment might just erupt. I am very, very close to my boiling point. I just needed to spill it out a bit over here.

I am tired of the same old shit you guys do. If you are tired of something or not happy about something then do your very best to change it and make it better! Focus on the good things and appreciate each other instead of magnifying the bad and repeating the wrong that was done! I am crazy tired of this shit so much so that it has me cussing when I normally do not go on typing or saying out loud profanities. Life here is hard enough, I do not need your fucking attitudes weighing me down even more. I feel like Iam drowning already as it is, and you go on about how things are like this and like that, well you were the ones who decided to move here right?! Even if you say it is for our future, well suck it up and face it like the grown ups you are supposed to be! I am such in a fucking dipshit mood I cannot even!!!

Shit. Fuck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails